- Best Managed Company 2015
- Takeover Imtho (supplier workwear)
- Best Managed Company 2014
- Participation Easy e-Sales
- Distribution Agreement Penn-Ko Oliën & ZSG
- Takeover Shoes & Work (supplier safety shoes and workwear)
- Takeover Cornelco B.V. (wholesale PPE and workwear)
- Wiltec moves to the Industrielaan, Uden.
- Best Managed Company 2013
- Best Managed Company 2012
- Takeover Safety Products Europe
- Introduction own brand: Deltec Tape
- Takeover importership HexArmor
- Takeover Delo office supplies, project design and office machinery
- Takeover MondiArt
- Integration Ter Horst Benelux bv at the office of Wiltec in Uden
- Takeover Stitch-it bv (workwear en embroidery)
- Takeover Mipa Bedrijfskleding
- Takeover Midera Safety Products Nederland bv (personal protective equipment and workwear). Midera bv continues its activities independently under its own name.
- Takeover Jacky Beroepskleding.
- Takeover importshop Best-gloves by Wiltec, which is now at subsidiary Prestop.
- Takeover Industry Wear Krimpen (personal protective equipment and workwear)
- Takeover HS Safety & Systems (personal protective equipment, workwear, (cleaning)paper and hygienic products).
- Takeover Pegom Products (tapes and films).
- Takeover Prestop, importer of Showa-gloves.
- Takeover Interlloyd Bedrijfskleding bv, (personal protective equipment and workwear ).
- Takeover Hena Engineering (industrial dust filtration).
- Launch of a new interactive website.
- Wiltec moves at Energielaan in Uden.
- Introduction of a new automation package and fully automated logistics.
- Takeover industry activities of SUN Electric Nederland.
- Takeover HC Safety Group (Hacomfort, Safetec and Veldhoen).
- Takeover Handelscompagnie.
- Takeover FNM Chemicals (cabine products).
- Takeover B.C.A. Spuittechniek.
- Takeover H.O. Braaij bv (regenerating equipment and pistol cleaners).
- Takeover Ter Horst Benelux bv (compressed air and pneumatics).
- Takeover Harber Filters.
- Takeover OPCO Germany, a pumps manufacturer.
- Takeover Notten Filtertechniek.
- Wiltec is split into divisions. Moreover, the company takes a new building in use.
- Wiltec executes successfully, a very active acquisition policy. Thanks in trade-ins for pumps, the company grew into a leader in the field of spray applications including the wood industry.
- Takeover VEC (spray equipment wood industry o.a. Wagner).
- Takeover Crimex, Walther-spray systems.
- Takeover Vetech, C.I. (Columbus Industries).
- Takeover Prodef, 2K-techniek.
- Takeover Maiburg Spuittechniek
- Takeover Dété spuitapparatuur.
- Transition to Wiltec BV.